Your Mistake Does Not Define You
At the Law Offices of John M. Phillips, we understand that good people can make mistakes. When accused of a crime, everyone deserves to be represented by experienced trial lawyers who will fight for you both in and out of court while providing you with the personal attention and counseling you deserve. Our client-centered approach and attention to detail ensures that all of our clients understand their options and what to expect at every stage of the process. A passion for the law and compassion for clients are our hallmarks.
Just in 2013-2014, John, Reid and their office have been selected as:
- “Best Lawyer,” by readers of the Folio Weekly,
- “Righteous Crusader,” by readers of the Folio Weekly,
- “#1 Lawyer,” by readers of Void Magazine,
- “Top Lawyer,” by 904 Magazine,
- “Company with Heart,” by 904 Magazine,
- One of the “Best Lawyers,” by Jacksonville Magazine,
- “Who’s Who in Law,” by Ponte Vedra Recorder, and others;
as well as rated:
- AV – Preeminent (the highest rating obtainable), by peers according to Martindale- Hubbell,
- 10 / 10, by Avvo with over 300 lawyer endorsements;
- “Top 100 Trial Lawyer,” by the National Trial Lawyers Association,
- Top 40 Under 40, by the American Society of Legal Advocates, and
- Super Lawyer, by Florida Super Lawyers.
These awards mean nothing without the satisfaction of each and every client- which is the standard. Each former client is a walking billboard. We don’t take your recommendations for granted.
From Small Mistakes to Big Problems
You will never hear about most of our cases. They are handled confidentially and privately. No one needs to know. However, we occasionally are involved with high profile criminal and civil matters. The media is watching, so we have to be on our toes.
John, Reid and their team are frequently asked to provide legal commentary to local and national media. We have appeared on nearly every major network and cable channel, including regularly on CNN and HLN. John also has provided legal opinions internationally on BBC; and many more, as well as many newspapers and magazines, such as Rolling Stone. See some of those appearances here. John has also been invited to speak at high schools, colleges, law schools and even presented at the NAACP’s National Convention in 2014. See some of those engagements here.
We invite you to review this website to learn more about potential charges and penalties you may be facing, as well as the impact a criminal defense lawyer can have in your case. We offer free initial consultations, and are available to speak with you at a time that is convenient for you.
The Law Offices of John M. Phillips fight for the rights of our clients in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. If you are facing criminal charges in any of these areas, call our office to discuss your case and how we can help.
* The Law Office of John M. Phillips is also Personal Injury & Wrongful Death law firm. If you have a personal injury or wrongful death issue or inquiry, click here to learn more about us.